Newbury Data’s highly experienced applications developers address these processes by designing innovative bespoke solutions using a broad range of technologies
. on 01606 593424 to discuss how to mobilise your applications
Our team helps clients in many areas including:
- Business requirements definition with functional specification report
- Design & development of bespoke applications
- Integrating applications onto mobile computers & printing technologies
- Installation & integration of wireless LAN infrastructure and Security
- Increased flexibility of new applications with no interruption to existing software
- Hardware and software to exactly meet your needs
- Full support and consultation through all stages
We can provide tailored applications to suite the demanding requirements of modern day business procedures. Newbury Data relies on their existing Libraries to ensure development time is kept to a minimum and provides all the expertise required to perform all tasks within the Software Development lifecycle from Design phase, through Development, Testing and finally to Installation/Integration and training.
Newbury Data has developed software libraries for handheld PC’s, Printers, Scanners and other computer peripheral devices. These form the basis for both in-house and external software developments.
Newbury Data has the ability to interface too many of the modern printers, scanners and other peripheral devices from both handheld & truck mounted devices. Method of communications includes wired, wireless, IRDA, Bluetooth, etc…
Newbury Data prides itself on the ability to interface to both legacy and modern systems. Using the latest technology and its own Interface Library Newbury Data can provide a cost effective fully functional interface to many existing software system using TCP/IP, XML, ADO, SOAP, text files, etc…
Newbury Data uses the latest Microsoft .NET Development environment to ensure that all software developed is both future-proof and adheres to modern day requirements.